VIETNAM DOMAIN LIFE CYCLE
- Users can only register when the domain name is in free state
- Domain names must be maintained immediately upon registration. The maximum time to maintain is 50 years, at least 1 year.
- After the domain name expires, you have 20 days to continue paying the domain name renewal fee.
- Within 1-3 days after the expiration, the domain name will remain operating normally.
- From the 4th to the 20th day after expiry, the domain name is temporarily suspended.
- If renewal is not continued within 20 days from the expiry date, the domain name will be automatically deleted from the database to return to the free state.